search tab search tab Art Valdez Leo Oracion Pastour Emata Janet Sardena Carina Dayondon Noelle Wenesclao Dr. Ted Esguerra Fred Jamili Voltaire Velasco
Date Posted: 10/20/10

October 19, 2010 - Status and Intentions

By: Arturo Valdez

4:10 PM - I posted in my blog about our present status and intentions. I showed how Typhoon Megi affected our current position. If ever, we can reach as far as Ho Chi Minh City and decide to go back, we may opt to trace our previous route. Crossing South China Sea during Amihan might exceed my tolerable level of risks. I just want to be sure that the crew will be reunited with their families in December

I emailed our friends in Kuching (Malaysia) saying in part "the wind will somehow blow the Balangays again to your place on our way home. See you around."
All blog comments will be under the approval of the blogger.

First Name:

Email:

Comment:

Blog Comments